The Foundation at a Glance
In 2001, John and Mari Ann Martin established the Martin Family Foundation in an effort to give back to the communities in which they and their family live. A private foundation dedicated to the teachings and love of Jesus Christ, the foundation supports 501c(3) organizations whose efforts focus on faith-based education, services to the poor and at-risk, preservation of the sanctity of human life from conception until natural death and promotion of the Catholic faith.
“Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have for such sacrifices are pleasing to God.”
“In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love.”
“As the family goes, so goes the nation and so goes the whole world in which we live.”
NEXT CYCLE: Key Dates & Deadlines
Dates are subject to change.
Please check back periodically.
Grant Schedule Spring 2023
- LOI Opens: November 13, 2022
- LOI Due: December 12, 2022 (5:00pm MT)
- Grant Application Due: January 13, 2023 (5:00pm MT)
- Board Meeting – April 2023
- Funding Decision Notification – April 15, 2023
Grant Schedule Fall 2023
- LOI Opens: May 22, 2023
- LOI Due: June 9, 2023 (5:00pm MT)
- Grant Application Due: July 21, 2023 (5:00pm MT)
- Board Meeting – October 2023
- Funding Decision Notification – October 15, 2023