The Martin Family Foundation has two grant cycles each calendar year. Letters of Inquiry and completed Grant Applications (for those receiving LOI approval) must be submitted by the cycle due dates to be considered in that grant cycle. The Foundation cannot make special accommodations if deadlines are missed by the applicant. Please plan your requests accordingly.
Dates are subject to change. Please check back periodically.
The next grant cycles are:
Spring 2023 Cycle
- LOI opens: November 13, 2022
- LOI due: December 12, 2022 by 5:00pm
- Application due: January 13, 2023 by 5:00pm
- Funding decision notification: April 15, 2023
Fall 2023 Cycle
- LOI opens: May 22, 2023
- LOI due: June 9, 2023 by 5:00pm
- Application due: July 21, 2023 by 5:00pm
- Board meeting: October 2023
- Funding decision notification: October 15, 2023