The Martin Family Foundation has two grant cycles each calendar year. Letters of Inquiry and completed Grant Applications (for those receiving LOI approval) must be submitted by the cycle due dates to be considered in that grant cycle. The Foundation cannot make special accommodations if deadlines are missed by the applicant. Please plan your requests accordingly.
Dates are subject to change. Please check back periodically.
The next grant cycles are:
Fall 2021 Cycle
- LOI opens: 05/10/21
- LOI due: 06/01/21 by 5:00pm
- Application due: 07/12/21 by 5:00pm
- Funding decision notification: 10/15/21
Spring 2022 Cycle
- LOI opens: 11/22/21
- LOI due: 12/10/21 by 5:00pm
- Application due: 01/21/22 by 5:00pm
- Funding decision notification: 04/15/22