The Martin Family Foundation has two grant cycles each calendar year. Letters of Inquiry and completed Grant Applications (for those receiving LOI approval) must be submitted by the cycle due dates to be considered in that grant cycle. The Foundation cannot make special accommodations if deadlines are missed by the applicant. Please plan your requests accordingly.
Dates are subject to change. Please check back periodically.
The next grant cycles are:
Fall 2022 Cycle
- LOI opens: May 23, 2022
- LOI due: June 10, 2022 by 5:00pm
- Application due: July 22, 2022 by 5:00pm
- Funding decision notification: October 15, 2022
Spring 2023 Cycle
- LOI opens: November 13, 2022
- LOI due: December 12, 2022 by 5:00pm
- Application due: January 13, 2023 by 5:00pm
- Funding decision notification: April 15, 2023